Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G 256GBROM+12GBRAM
- Screen Size (inches)
- Processor Type
- RAM Memory (Gb)
- SIM card Slots
- Network Connections
- Operating System
Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Battery Capacity
4000 – 4999 mAh
- Warranty Type
- Terms and Conditions Apply. While stock last.
- Immersive Viewing- When the 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display lights up like magic, the front camera disappears. leaving behind nothing but your YouTube video.With less bezel, no notch and an Under Display Camera, it’s the world’s first foldable phone with an uninterrupted view.
- Easy Multitasking – Your phone delivers PC-like productivity, but folds in your palm for portability. Flex mode provides multidimensional experience, so you can do things faster, better and more efficiency.
- Armor Aluminum Frame – A super-strong, yet lightweight Armor Aluminum frame is the backbone of this incredible phone, protecting the interior parts of the hinge like a suit of armor.
- S Pen and Flex mode – The first S Pen on a foldable. Feels write. Get precision your fingers could only dream of as you put pen to glass. And you can watch, video call and more all hands-free with Flex Mode. It splits the screen in two, letting you work smarter — like taking a call on the top half and sketching ideas on the lower half.
- IPX8 Water Resistance – The world’s first water resistant foldable smartphone. An IPX8 rating means you can unfold freely, even if you’re caught in the rain.
- Real Flex and Less Breakable Screen – The Main Screen is made of Samsung Ultra Thin Glass — the biggest leap in our foldable display technology. Less breakable and more scratch-resistant than ever before. Also, the Front Cover Screen can take a hit, since it’s equipped with Gorilla Glass Victus
Shipping Countries: Philippines